Digital and Social Media Marketing Associate
Digital and Social Media Marketing Associate for Plastic Surgery Practice in Houston, Texas
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery is looking for a Digital and Social Media Marketing Associate to assist with the digital marketing efforts at a large, well-established, well-respected, fast paced, cosmetic plastic surgery practice. As one of the premier, luxury plastic surgery practices in the country and a medium-sized, small business with over thirty full- time employees (www.drvitenas.com), we are looking to expand our amazing team. Our focus is providing natural results with cosmetic procedures in the safest possible environment, with the superior customer experiences. This position is responsible for content creation, as well as the successful execution of the day to day operation of VCS social media strategy. This person must have superior communication skills, with excellent grammar, attention to detail and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating professional, engaging, exciting and educational content for our social media pages, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Filming and editing video content for posting to our social media pages, on a continual basis
- Creation of and updating content to VCS website.
- Editing and posting blog entries on social media, on a regular basis.
- Responding to all direct messages from social media followers in accordance to our internal policies in a timely manner.
- Initiating reports and analyzing marketing efforts; presenting results to management team
- Contributing to the creation and execution of digital and social ad strategy development and analysis.
- Initiating monthly reporting on social media management and performance; presenting results to management team.
- Implementing digital audits, analyzing results, delivering initial findings and recommends strategies to management team.
- Analyzing metrics across multiple social channels and recommends ways to optimize performance.
- Executing research related to social media platform, advertising updates, new tools and applications. Presents findings and makes recommendations to management team.
- Auditing online campaigns, identifying key findings and recommending alternate approaches to management team.
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess the Following:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, Internet marketing, or in related field or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience using social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube; required.
- A good understanding of web analytics and web designing; required.
- Familiar with Organic SEO and SEM.
- Proficient in filming and editing videos using Smart Phone Apps; required.
- Proficient in Word Press & HTML; preferred.
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or Canva; preferred.
- Possess top notch Internet proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver high quality results.
- Must have the ability to complete tasks and responsibilities independently and/or with limited or no supervision.
- Must possess team spirit and be able to interact professionally with internal and external customers alike.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude, sound judgement, and display professional behavior at all times.
- Should have a passion for the Cosmetic Surgery Industry
Job Status: Full Time