Licensed Medical Aesthetician & Coolsculpting Expert
Licensed Medical Aesthetician
Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique is seeking a full-time, licensed Medical Aesthetician. . This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a medical spa founded by noted plastic surgeon, Dr. Paul Vitenas. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and reliable Aestheticians to join our team as we grow.
*Being able to provide medical-grade clinical services including Fraxel, Ultherapy and CoolSculpting are mandatory. Chemical Peels, Facials, Microdermabrasion, IPL and Dermaplaning experience is encouraged.
*Average 6 clients a day, 30 new per month
* Provide complimentary consultations and skin analysis to all new clients. Recommend treatment plans and home care regime to address concerns and achieve desired results.
* Medical charting for each treatment and consultation
* Respond to any email and phone call inquiries regarding skin care products and treatments
* Maintain cleanliness of treatment room, sanitation of instruments and equipment.
* Keep track of professional products in back bar inventory and order supplies as needed
* Provide complimentary consultations and treatment plans to potential CoolSculpting clients. Discuss costs and create quotes.
* Set realistic expectations of results and refer all people who aren't candidates for CoolSculpting to the Dr. Vitenas for a surgical consultation
* Take photos, assess and treat CoolSculpting patients. Must have experience using all applicators i.e. Petite, CoolMini and Advantage.
* Follow-up with all patients
* Reassess all patients after 30 and 90 days to ensure expectations are met
* Document all treatment encounters in an electronic medical records system
* Other tasks as requested by your supervisor or needed by your teammates
Knowledge of the plastic surgery / aesthetic world a bonus; Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus. Positive attitude and a commitment to the acquisition of in-depth knowledge regarding all medical spa products and services a must.
10 YEARS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, 7 YEARS MINIMUM
Licensed in the state of Texas
Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
Must be available to work weekdays and Saturdays.
Generous pay and commission plan
Free training from skin care vendors
Constant marketing strategies to attract new and continuous clientele
Job Status: Full Time