Patient Service Coordinator
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery (VCS) is a large, well-established, well-respected, fast paced, cosmetic plastic surgery practice in the Galleria area of Houston. As one of the premier, luxury plastic surgery practices in the country, this medium-sized, small business with over thirty full- time employees, is in search of a Patient Service Coordinator to add to our already amazing team!
At VCS, our focus is providing natural results with cosmetic procedures in the safest possible environment, with superior customer experiences. This is a wonderful opportunity for a person who loves to be on the 'front line' and enjoys continuous patient and prospect contact.
This position includes but is not limited to answering telephone calls in a professional manner, checking-out patients, scheduling and confirming appointments, collecting and accurately recording/processing payments.
- Minimum 2 (TWO) years’ experience in the area of customer service, receptionist, administrative assistant, personal assistant.
- Must have outstanding telephone manner.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish with excellent verbal and written communications skills in both languages.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Must bring energy, enthusiasm, joy, and a positive attitude to the job daily.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Experience in cosmetic/plastic surgery office
- Experience processing credit card and CareCredit payments
- Proficient with Nextech software
- A proven track record in medical industry would be considered a PLUS.
If you possess the skill set outlined above, enjoy one on one patient/client contact and are able to work full-time Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm, we encourage you to apply for this position! Please send your cover letter, and resume. Any applications without a cover letter and resume will not be considered.
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery offers competitive compensation, health insurance, employee discounts on beauty products and complimentary non-surgical services and treatments.
Job Status: Full Time