Patient Service Coordinator
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery (VCS) is a large, well-established, well-respected, fast paced, cosmetic plastic surgery practice in the Galleria area of Houston. As one of the premier, luxury plastic surgery practices in the country, this medium-sized, small business with over thirty full- time employees, is in search of a Patient Service Coordinator to add to our already amazing team!
At VCS, our focus is providing natural results with cosmetic procedures in the safest possible environment, with superior customer experiences. This is a wonderful opportunity for a person who loves to be on the 'front line' and enjoys continuous patient and prospect contact.
This position encompasses all aspects of medical Front Office and includes, most importantly, answering very high volume telephone calls effortlessly, efficiently and professionally. This position also includes, but is not limited to checking -in and checking-out patients, scheduling and confirming appointments, collecting and accurately recording/processing payments, handling incoming and outgoing correspondence, and processing requests for medical records.
- Minimum 2 (TWO) years experience in a front line capacity (medical or non-medical), in the area of customer service, receptionist, administrative assistant, personal assistant.
- Must have outstanding telephone manner to effortlessly, efficiently and professionally handle very high volume telephone calls.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- A self-starter who can articulate ideas clearly and concisely, and “shift gears” quickly and easily.
- Must be a team player, and committed to working collaboratively with all levels of personnel to achieve team goals.
- Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Must bring energy, enthusiasm, joy, and a positive attitude to the job daily.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in cosmetic/plastic surgery office
- Proficient with Nextech software
- A proven track record in medical, executive or luxury sales would be considered a PLUS.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Personal Characteristics necessary to succeed in this position include:
- Strong work ethic
If you possess the skill set outlined above, enjoy one on one patient/client contact, and can manage high volume telephones efficiently, effortlessly and professionally, and are able to work full-time Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm, we encourage you to apply for this position! Please send your cover letter, resume, AND an accompanying short paragraph describing why you are well-suited to work in this position and in a plastic surgery office in particular. Any applications without a cover letter, resume or accompanying short paragraph will not be considered.
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery offers competitive compensation, health insurance, employee discounts on beauty products and complimentary non-surgical services and treatments.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery, our focus in cosmetic surgery is dedicated to the fine art of achieving beautiful and natural appearing aesthetic results in the safest possible environment and with the greatest attention to personalized care. We believe every patient is unique and requires a personalized plan to achieve their goals. This requires understanding on the part of patient and surgeon, mutual agreement on the goals and personal trust. We believe in the relentless pursuit of perfection and see no substitute for trying to obtain it in all that we do. We want our patients to feel welcome in our office and establish long term relationships. Lastly we cannot over emphasize the important nature of the artistic component of cosmetic surgery, it is, above all else the defining feature of this type of work. We hope to have the opportunity to discuss your particular wishes and goals in the near future.
Job Status: Full Time