Plastic Surgery Practice - Practice Sales Patient Coordinator
Sales Leader - Plastic Surgery Practice - Practice Sales Patient Coordinator
- World class Houston, Texas plastic surgeon - based inside the loop near Medical Center - is seeking a sales superstar living within 20 minutes of the office for a daily patient care coordinator role with a strong sales background, for a growing medical practice.
- This practice is owned by a board certified, well-respected, fellowship trained plastic surgeon, and caters to an elite, but family-focused clientele, where thousands of procedures have been executed with the most natural and impressive results, while maintaining a down-to-Earth family-focused office setting. This practice specializes in breast and body procedures, skin resurfacing, fillers and injectables such as Botox, esthetician services and more.
- The winning candidate must be willing to work in a sleeves-rolled, hands-on fashion, doing "whatever it takes" to help the team grow. There must be a focus on driving sales and results, coupled with a strong desire to implement and sustain organization and efficiency throughout the practice. There is a need for the winning candidate to be comfortable and capable working with a team of tenured front and back-office employees and surgical patient care coordinators. Relationship building ability as well as a desire to perform outreach with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor is a must.
- Sales - sell plastic surgery procedures and aesthetic services to prospective patients through extensive phone conversations and live consultations. 3-5 days per week will be focused on selling, driving leads to sell, and other sales-related functions. Comfort with quoting and selling procedures and treatments ranging from hundreds of dollars to over 30 thousand dollars is necessary. Making 100 or more calls and emails daily can regularly be a part of this position so you must love people, phones, and computers!
- Additional Responsibilities -
- Organization – Task orientation, timely completion of assignments, and an innate desire to “get things done” is a must. Knowledge of medical software like Patient NOW or NexTech is preferred but not required.
- Positivity – we love patient care and seek a bubbly, positive, sunny outlook from our winning candidate. We have a zero-tolerance approach to drama and team members must work together positively and build one another up.
- Whatever it takes attitude with a sales focus – Typical hours 9am-6pm M-F, but at times more or less is needed. The winning candidate will have significant income upside - with no cap or limit - if results are achieved but must be willing to learn new concepts and unlearn intuitive ideas that do not match with the practice's structure. This is a great role for an achiever looking to grow and accomplish vs. seeking purely stability and a place to come daily. The selected candidate will report directly to the physician owner and practice manager as well as have oversight and training from an industry leading medical practice consulting group which has overseen some of the most selected doctors in the nation.
o Bachelor’s degree preferred
o 2-5+ years of sales experience – preferably in cosmetic medical, plastic surgery, direct sales, Vector Marketing, med spa field or similar - ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate prior results in a sales and service capacity - real data showing achievement is key vs. simply tenure in a particular job. This position is not an administration position with sales work. It is a sales position with administrative work. Are you no-drama, task-oriented, self-competitive, and motivated to achieve personally and for your team? Then this may be a great position for you.
o Must be confident and comfortable presenting prices ranging from 5 to over 25 thousand dollars and asking for the order and closing the sale on the spot. A belief in and understanding of how to sell luxury items is a must.
o Outstanding communication and presentation skills
o Belief in the power of cosmetic surgery to change the lives of appropriate candidates for the better
o Type accurately at no less than 40 wpm - 55wpm a must. Strong computer skills with the ability to learn proprietary software for the medical industry quickly. Nextech skills are a plus.
o Excellent follow-up and organizational skills – an addiction to timely task completion without compromising quality is a must.
o Professionalism in dress and presentation, honesty, excellent work ethic, and positive attitude a must.
o Willingness to utilize existing skills and talent, while simultaneously learning and executing the company’s proven system
Pay Structure, Perks, and Benefits:
- Annual pay based on results for year one is composed of a base pay and bonuses. Typical base is around $40,000-$49,000/year with average bonuses of $20,000 to $50,000+ in year one. Income can grow significantly over time based on results and top executive sales patient care coordinators regularly can earn six figures over time.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical benefits provided after probation period per company policy
- Positive work environment working directly, daily, with the doctor. Trust is placed to work independently several days per week. Reasonable hours.
- Opportunity to grow by working with a successful practice, but also with a larger practice training organization committed to the success and personal growth of every employee
PLEASE INCLUDE A BRIEF COVER LETTER AND CURRENT RESUME AND PERIODICALLY CHECK YOUR “JUNK” FOLDER FOR CORRESPONDENCE FROM OUR OFFICES SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A REPLY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION.
Job Status: Full Time