Plastic Surgery Sales Coordinator
Plastic Surgery Sales Coordinator- Cosmetic Surgery
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated, personable, articulate, sales professional who enjoys working with people to join a well-respected physician, in a fast-paced cosmetic surgery practice. This full-time position is located in the Galleria area.
We have significant infrastructure and existing processes.
We have a strong pipeline of incoming patients. We need to meet this demand with candidates who possess tenacity, integrity and goal-oriented behavior.
We are seeking a sales coordinator who is well organized, self-motivated, and committed to not just meeting, but exceeding sales targets.
If you are a patient focused sales professional with 3-5 years of relevant sales experience, ideally in a plastic/cosmetic surgery practice, and are committed to not just meeting, but exceeding your sales target, please forward your Resume along with a Cover Letter. Resumes without a Cover Letter will not be considered.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience or have no recent work experience as a Patient Coordinator.
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Proven record of excellence in sales and customer service
- Superior customer service skills and sales oriented personality required with a strong team approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Very high ethical standards
- 2-3 years experience in cosmetic/plastic surgery practice
- Medical procedure terminology
- Bilingual; English/Spanish
- Nextech Software
- Initiate initial consultation with new/existing patients
- Pleasant personality, able to patiently and thoroughly answer patient questions and ease patient concerns.
- Knowledge of all the procedures/ treatments/surgeries that are performed training will NOT be provided
- Meet or exceed procedure scheduling goals
- Coordinate patient and procedure schedule
- Well groomed, professional appearance
- Practice clear and continuous communication with the doctor and staff on all patients everyday
- Working directly with physician
- Promote practice as marketing representative
- Comfortable using e-mail, internet applications, Microsoft Office programs, including: Microsoft Word & Excel, basic computer knowledge
Job Status: Full Time