Sales consultant/ receptionist
Patient service consultant
Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique is a well-established, well-respected, fast paced, Medical spa in the Galleria area of Houston. For patients, first impressions are everything, which is why this Sales consultant position is vital to our business. You will contribute to the success of the practice by ensuring patients have a positive experience throughout their visit. Your role as the first point of contact for our patients is truly important to us.
- Provide exceptional customer service by making the patient the #1 priority
- Always be present, engaged and ready to work
- Promptly answer phones with a smile, and communicate with patients in a courteous manner, using recommended verbiage
- Demonstrate and influence a culture of good teamwork to deliver an extraordinary experience for every patient
- Address patient’s questions and/or concerns, and know when to collaborate with your manager
- Call to confirm scheduled appointments, check patients in, scan all paperwork into their file and maintain patient flow throughout the day
- Communicate the arrival of a patient and their needs to the clinical staff
- Assist patients in completing new patient forms and accurately enter all patient information into Nextech, ensuring that we have the most updated information on file for each patient
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Calling and emailing our patients for the newest promotions and events that the spa have.
- Degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a receptionist, preferably in plastic surgery or medical spa
- Excellent positive attitude and customer service skills
- Professionalism and integrity in all aspects of the job, including image
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organization, planning and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in a rapidly changing environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft software including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and the ability to learn programs as require
Job Status: Full Time