Assistant Manager Position
Assistant Manager Position
Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique is a well-established, well-respected, fast paced, medical spa in the Galleria area of Houston with a seven-year record of business growth. As one of the premier, luxury Medical Spa practices in the country, directed by a world class Houston, Texas plastic surgeon, we offer a full array of the latest technology in skin care, tightening and resurfacing, as well as body contouring and Botox and filler treatments. We offer our services Monday through Saturday in our beautiful building which was custom designed and built to our specifications with over ten full time staff members. We are seeking an experienced individual to function as Assistant Manager of this business.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a degree in business administration or healthcare administration and have 3-5 years of experience in a management role. The winning candidate must be willing to work in a sleeves-rolled, hands-on fashion, doing “whatever it takes” to help the team grow. There must be a focus on driving sales and results, coupled with a strong desire to implement and sustain organization and efficiency throughout the business. Relationship building ability as well as a desire to perform outreach with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor is a must. We are looking for a fast learner and self-starter who doesn't require oversight and can quickly get up to speed on the many aspects of our industry and support the Spa Manager. As a small business the successful candidate will be coordinating and communicating directly with the Spa Manager on a daily basis.
This position oversees the day-to-day operational functions for the medical spa, customer service, ensuring that office policies, procedures, and plans are executed in a smooth and expeditious manner to ensure every spa guest has the ultimate experience.
Key responsibilities include making sure the Aesthetic team is set up for success as well as other office administrative duties, including meeting financial targets and personnel management.
- Monitor client scheduling
- Order medical and office supplies
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures
- Supervise staff, including receptionists, aestheticians and nurses
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Liaise with doctors and mid-level practitioners to identify potential office dysfunctions
- Arrange cleaning staff and emergency maintenance services as necessary
- Generate inventory records
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws, and high ethical standards
- Proven work experience as a medical office manager
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
- Ability to handle medical records discreetly
- Knowledge of aesthetics and skincare terminology
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations
- Communication skills and a customer service orientation
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or relevant field
Pay Structure, Perks, and Benefits
Annual Salary commensurate with level of experience and bonus structure commensurate with meeting growth targets.
Medical benefits provided after probation period per company policy.
Opportunity for growth with a successful company committed to the success and personal growth of every employee.
Please include a brief cover letter and current resume detailing your previous experience and education and why you believe you would be a good candidate for this position.
We appreciate your time and consideration.
Job Status: Full Time