Guest Relations / Sales Consultant
Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique (MMBB) is a well-established, well-respected, luxury Medical Spa in the Galleria area of Houston. For patients, first impressions are everything! This is why our Guest Relations / Sales Consultant position is vital to our business. You will contribute to the success of the business by ensuring patients have a pleasant and superior experience throughout each visit. Your role as the first point of contact is truly essential! This is a wonderful opportunity for a person who loves to be on the 'front line' and enjoys continuous patient and prospect contact.
This position encompasses all aspects of Front Office customer service and includes, most importantly, answering very high volume telephone calls courteously, professionally, and with a smile. This position also includes, but is not limited to checking -in and checking-out patients, scheduling and confirming appointments, collecting and accurately recording/processing payments, handling incoming and outgoing correspondences, and maintain patient flow throughout the day.
- Minimum 1 (ONE) year experience in a front line capacity (medical or non-medical), in the area of customer service, receptionist, administrative assistant, personal assistant.
- Must have outstanding telephone etiquette to effortlessly, efficiently and professionally handle very high volume telephone calls.
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Must be a team player, committed to working collaboratively with all levels of personnel to achieve team goals.
- Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Must bring energy, enthusiasm, joy, and a positive attitude to the job daily.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Confidentiality through HIPAA compliance is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Nextech software
- A proven track record in medical spa, executive or luxury sales would be considered a PLUS.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Personal Characteristics necessary to succeed in this position include:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
If you possess the skillset outlined above, enjoy one-on-one patient/client contact, and can manage high volume telephones efficiently, effortlessly and professionally, and are able to work full-time, including some Saturdays we encourage you to apply to be a part of our amazing team! Please send your cover letter and resume.
Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique (MMBB) offers competitive compensation, health insurance, employee discounts on beauty products and complimentary non-surgical services and treatments.
- How many years of Medical Practice experience do you currently have?
Ideal answer: 2
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's Degree?
Ideal answer: Yes
Competitive hourly base plus tiered commission, based on meeting targeted goals.
Job Status: Full Time