Social Media Marketing Associate for Busy Plastic Surgery Practice
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery is looking for a Marketing Associate to assist with the digital marketing efforts at a large, fast-paced and very busy Cosmetic Plastic Surgery practice. We are one of the premier Plastic Surgery practices in the country and a medium-size small business with over thirty full-time employees (www.drvitenas.com). Our own award-winning, custom-built building is centrally located in Houston, TX. We offer a full range of services from noninvasive aesthetic procedures in our clinic to surgical procedures in our onsite AAAASF certified surgery center. Our focus is on providing natural results with cosmetic procedures in the safest possible environment with the best possible customer experiences. This individual will answer directly to one of the Directors of the practice and be responsible for the successful day to day of our social media strategy. This person must have excellent grammar skills, attention to detail and work in a highly demanding environment.
Excited about starting a career in the growing cosmetic surgery industry?
- Create professional, engaging, exciting and educational content for our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, Pinterest and others).
- Film and edit video content for posting on our social media pages.
- Create and add content to the www.drvitenas.com website.
- Create and post blog entries.
- Respond to all direct messages from social media followers in accordance to our institute’s policies.
- Assist in other marketing duties as needed.
- Run reports and analyze marketing efforts.
- Contribute to creation and execution of digital and social ad strategy, development and analysis.
- Lead monthly reporting on social media management and performance.
- Implement digital audits, analyze results, deliver initial findings and recommend strategies.
- Coordinate the development of template apps using agency tools, monitor and report to team on performance.
- Analyze metrics across multiple social channels and recommend ways to optimize performance.
- Execute research related to social media platform, advertising updates, new tools and applications. Audit online campaigns, identify key findings and recommend approaches.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation with all team members.
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess The Following:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communication, Internet marketing, or other related field OR currently enrolled in a Bachelors program in those fields
- Experience with the business-use social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- A good understanding of web analytics and web designing
- Familiar with Organic SEO and SEM
- Proficient in filming and editing videos using Smart Phone Apps
- Proficient in Word Press & HTML
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or Canva is a plus
- Ability to complete tasks and responsibilities independently with limited or no supervision at all
- Team spirit and the ability to interact professionally and otherwise with other members of staff
- Ability to communicate exceptionally, both in written and verbal forms (writing samples will be requested from candidates)
- Possess top class Internet proficiency
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver top quality jobs consistently
- Positive attitude, sound judgement, and top level professionalism
- A passion for the Cosmetic Surgery Industry
Job Status: Full Time